2023-24 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds Tracker
- Get the latest odds to win the NFL’s 2023 Offensive Rookie of the Year award
- Running back Bijan Robinson has opened as the favorite to win 2023 NFL OROY
- Track each player’s OROY odds throughout the 2023-24 NFL season
We’re tracking 2023 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year odds from the time they open, through the 2023-2024 NFL season, and right up until the award is handed out. Sports betting apps had opened NFL OROY odds even before the NFL Draft took place, and had Bijan Robinson as the favorite right from the start.
The graphs below were generated by averaging the odds from our top sportsbooks.
Top NFL OROY Contenders
Even though the NFL Draft odds nailed quarterbacks coming off the board early and often, it is a running back who has opened as the favorite to win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. Former Texas running back Bijan Robinson, who was selected eighth-overall by the Falcons, opened with +450 odds and saw those odds improve to +300 after the first round of the draft. He is now as short as +275.
Robinson’s odds are better than the first-overall pick, Bryce Young, who is given +500 odds. As you might have expected, the NFL OROY odds did change pretty dramatically following the NFL Draft, since the fit and opportunity are crucial to offensive players having success in their first seasons.
Odds to Win 2023 NFL OROY
|Player||Pos||Team||Odds to win 2023 NFL OROY|
Bijan Robinson is currently the favorite to win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. Robinson is given +275 odds. If you bet $20 on him, you’d stand to win $55 and return $75.
Rounding out the top five OROY contenders are: Bryce Young (+500), Anthony Richardson (+600), CJ Stroud (+850), and Jahmyr Gibbs (+1000).
*Odds as of August 3 at DraftKings Sportsbook. Be sure you check out the best DraftKings Sportsbook promo before signing up.
There are plenty of other great bonuses to claim as well including top BetMGM offers and Caesars Sportsbook promos. There is also an excellent Bet365 bonus code for new users to claim and the Bet365 brand has some of the most competitive odds in the business.
Here are some more notes on odds movement:
- [June 2] With positive reports coming out of Colts camp about Anthony Richardson, the QB has seen his OROY odds improve from +900 to +600, the third-best odds on the board.
- [April 28] Bijan Robinson, who was already the favorite to win NFL OROY, saw his odds improve from +450 to +300 after being drafted eighth-overall by the Atlanta Falcons. Robinson joins an offense that rushed for the third-most yards per game and fourth-most yards per carry last season. Jaxon Smith-Njigba also saw positive movement after he was drafted by the Seahawks, seeing his odds go from +1000 to +650. Will Levis, who was not taken in the first round, saw his odds fade from +1200 to +2500 with him now likely joining a team where he will play backup for at least a year.
- [April 21] Just less than a week before the NFL Draft, we saw sportsbooks open NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year odds. All sportsbooks opened running back Bijan Robinson as the favorite with quarterback Bryce Young close behind.
Offensive Rookie of the Year Trends
Here are some recent trends to know before betting on the award:
- Justin Herbert (2020), Kyler Murray (2019), and Dak Prescott (2016) are the only QBs to win the award in the last ten years
- RBs have won the award in two of the last six seasons and in four of the last ten seasons
- Kyler Murray and Cam Newton (2011) are the only first-overall picks to win the award in the last 11 years
- Dan Marino is the only QB to win OROY with less than 12 starts in his rookie season
- The award has gone to a player from the NFC in 13 of the last 16 seasons – before Garrett Wilson, Ja’Marr Chase, and Justin Herbert won the award in back-to-back-to-back seasons, Vince Young was the last AFC player to win OROY (2006)
- The Vikings have the most OROY winners with five; there are eight teams who have never had an OROY winner: Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers, and Seattle Seahawks
- No TE or offensive lineman has ever won the award
Past NFL OROY Winners
|2014||Odell Beckham Jr|
Top Contenders at Each Position
Bryce Young, Bijan Robinson, Jaxon Smith-Njigba, and Michael Mayer have opened as the favorites at their respective positions.
OROY Winners by Position
|Position||Number of NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Award Winners|
Top Contenders by Draft Round
[Chart Coming After Draft]
Among the 56 Offensive Rookie of the Year award winners, 41 of them were drafted in the first-round of the NFL Draft, and 49 of them were drafted in the first two rounds.
Mike Anderson (RB) of the Denver Broncos is the player selected latest in the draft to win the honors – Anderson was selected 189th overall in 2000.
- Nine of the 11 QBs to win the award were drafted in the first-round
- 24 of the 34 RBs to win the award were drafted in the first-round
- Eight of the 11 WRs to win OROY were drafted in the first-round – Anquan Boldin in 2003 was the last non-first-round WR to win the award
Here are the 15 players selected outside of the first-round who have won the award:
OROY Winners Who Weren’t Drafted in 1st Round
|Player||Position||Draft Pos.||Draft Year|
|Dennis Shaw||QB||2nd-rd (30th overall)||1970|
|Sammy White||WR||2nd-rd (54th overall)||1976|
|Carl Pickens||WR||2nd-rd (31st overall)||1992|
|Anthony Thomas||RB||2nd-rd (38th overall)||2001|
|Clinton Portis||RB||2nd-rd (51st overall)||2002|
|Anquan Boldin||WR||2nd-rd (54th overall)||2003|
|Eddie Lacy||RB||2nd-rd (61st overall)||2013|
|Rueben Mayes||RB||3rd-rd (57th overall)||1986|
|Curtis Martin||RB||3rd-rd (74th overall)||1995|
|Alvin Kamara||RB||3rd-rd (67th overall)||2017|
|Troy Stradford||RB||4th-rd (99th overall)||1987|
|Dak Prescott||QB||4th-rd (135th overall)||2016|
|Mike Thomas||RB||5th-rd (108th overall)||1975|
|Don Woods||RB||6th-rd (134th overall)||1974|
|Mike Anderson||RB||6th-rd (189th overall)||2000|