March Madness Final Four Odds Tracker
- The 2023 Final Four will take place on April 1st and April 3rd at NRG Stadium in Houston
- Use the graphs below along with the NCAA Tournament Championship odds to see how each team has trended over the course of the season
- Go here to see the San Diego State vs FAU odds, and here to see the UConn vs Miami odds
The charts below show the average odds for every team currently on the board in the Final Four futures. The first section below shows the odds for the top-35 Final Four favorites. The next four sections are each focused on a specific region of the March Madness bracket. The graphs will continue to be updated until the national semifinals arrives.
The 2023 March Madness tournament will run from March 14th to April 3rd.
The four #1 seeds are favored in three of four regions, but in the West, #2 UCLA is slightly ahead of #1 Kansas.
Final Four Favorites
|San Diego State||✔|
Odds as of Odds as of March 26, 2023, at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Timeline of Updates:
- March 25: Heading into the Elite Eight, no team is shorter than -190 (Texas) and no team is longer than +160 (Miami) to advance to the Final Four.
- Mar. 20: No. 15 Princeton is the longest shot on the board – by a wide margin – heading into the Sweet 16. Princeton is +1800 to reach the Final Four. No of the other 15 remaining teams is longer than +900.
- Mar. 17: The biggest movers after day one were Princeton, which went from +12000 to +6750, and Furman, which improved from +15000 to +3000 in the Final Four odds after beating Virginia.
- Mar. 12: Three of the four #1 seeds are atop the Final Four odds after Selection Sunday: Houston (+160), Alabama (+190) and Purdue (+220).
- Mar. 12: #2 UCLA has actually opened as a slight +275 favorite over #1 Kansas (+350).
Odds to Win West Regional
|#5 Saint Mary’s||Out|
|#10 Boise State||Out|
|#11 Arizona State||Out|
|#14 Grand Canyon||Out|
|#15 UNC Asheville||Out|
Odds as of March 25, 2023, at Caesars Sportsbook.
- Mar. 16: Furman’s stunning, last-second upset of Virginia sent the Paladins’ Final Four odds all the way from +15000 to +3000.
- Mar. 12: Alabama is a +190 favorite to reach the Final Four out of the South Region, followed by Arizona at +380.
Odds to Win South Regional
|#5 San Diego State||✔|
|#9 West Virginia||Out|
|#10 Utah State||Out|
|#11 NC State||Out|
|#14 UC Santa Barbara||Out|
|#16 Texas A&M-CC||Out|
|#16 SE Missouri State||Out|
Odds as of March 25, 2023.
- Mar. 12: Top-ranked Houston is the +160 betting favorite to win the Midwest with #2 Texas at +300.
Odds to Win Midwest Regional
|#6 Iowa State||Out|
|#7 Texas A&M||Out|
|#10 Penn State||Out|
|#11 Mississippi State||Out|
|#13 Kent State||Out|
|#14 Kennesaw State||Out|
|#16 Northern Kentucky||Out|
Odds as of March 25, 2023.
- Mar. 17: Duke moved up to second-favorite behind Purdue after throttling No. 12 Oral Roberts (74-51).
- Mar. 12. Top-seed Purdue is favored in the East Region at +220 with #2 Marquette and #4 Tennessee tied for second-favorite at +425.
Odds to Win East Regional
|#9 Florida Atlantic||✔|
|#3 Kansas State||Out|
|#7 Michigan State||Out|
|#12 Oral Roberts||Out|
|#14 Montana State||Out|
|#16 Fairleigh Dickinson||Out|
|#16 Texas Southern||Out|
Odds as of March 25, 2023, at FanDuel. Claim the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code.
Best NCAAB Sportsbook Bonuses
While the 2022 Final Four will be set as of March 27, 2022, the nation’s best online sportsbook will have bonus offers available all year round. The links in the list below will take you directly to a page which lists the available promos (both sign-up bonuses and all-user offers) from each of the sportsbooks, plus a list of states in which the bonus offers can currently be claimed.
- Caesars Sportsbook promos
- BetMGM Sportsbook promos
- DraftKings Sportsbook promos
- FanDuel Sportsbook promos
Most Final-Four Appearances
Archived Final Four odds: 2021