2023 Wooden Award Odds: College Basketball Player of the Year Tracker
- The Wooden Award is handed out annually to the college basketball player of the year
- Purdue big-man Zach Edey is a heavy Wooden Award favorite as of mid-February 2023
- The graphs below track the odds to win the Wooden Award throughout the 2022-23 men’s college basketball season
Every season, online sportsbooks post odds on who will win the Wooden Award as the country’s top men’s college basketball player.
This page tracks the Wooden Award odds across legal sportsbooks and shows the odds movement throughout the season.
2023 Wooden Award Odds
2023 Wooden Award Favorites
|Zach Edey (Purdue)||-1400|
|Jalen Wilson (Kansas)||+1400|
|Trayce Jackson-Davis (Indiana)||+2200|
|Brandon Miller (Alabama)||+5000|
|Azuolas Tubelis (Arizona)||+6000|
|Oscar Tshiebwe (Kentucky)||+10000|
|Marcus Sasser (Houston)||+10000|
|Drew Timme (Gonzaga)||+10000|
|Isaiah Wong (Miami)||+20000|
|Antoine Davis (Detroit)||+20000|
|Jaime Jacquez Jr (UCLA)||+20000|
|Kris Murray (Iowa)||+20000|
|Armando Bacot (North Carolina)||+20000|
|Kendric Davis (Memphis)||+20000|
|Keyontae Johnson (Kansas State)||+20000|
|Jalen Pickett (Penn State)||+20000|
|Kyle Filipkowski (Duke)||+20000|
|Terquavion Smith (NC State)||+20000|
|Markquis Nowell (Kansas State)||+20000|
Odds as of January 24, 2023, at DraftKings. Claim a DraftKings promo code.
Wooden Award Odds Movement Timeline
- Feb. 13, 2023: Edey is now a prohibitively short -2450 on average with Wilson fading all the way to +1700. This outcome is essentially decided.
- Jan. 24, 2023: The gap Zach between Edey (-415) and second-favorite Jalen Wilson (+750) is now even bigger than it was a three weeks ago.
- Jan. 3, 2023: Zach Edey’s lead has only grown over the past few weeks. Now a -128 favorite, Edey’s closest competitors (Jalen Wilson and Oscar Tshiebwe) are back at +1000.
- Dec. 12, 2022: Averaging 22.0 points and 13.7 rebounds per game, Purdue’s 7’4 center Zach Edey has become the heavy 2023 Wooden Award betting favorite.
- Nov. 22, 2022: Timme (+700) is slightly favored over reigning Wooden-winner Tshiebwe (+750) with Bacot (+950) close behind.
Past College Basketball Player of the Year Winners
|Wooden Award Winner||Class||Year|
|Oscar Tshiebwe (Kentucky)||junior||2022|
|Luka Garza (Iowa)||senior||2021|
|Obi Toppin (Dayton)||sophomore||2020|
|Zion Williamson (Duke)||freshman||2019|
|Jalen Brunson (Villanova)||junior||2018|
|Frank Mason III (Kansas)||senior||2017|
|Buddy Hield (Oklahoma)||senior||2016|
|Frank Kaminsky (Wisconsin)||senior||2015|
|Doug McDermott (Creighton)||senior||2014|
|Trey Burke (Michigan)||sophomore||2013|
|Anthony Davis (Kentucky)||freshman||2012|
|Jimmer Fredette (BYU)||senior||2011|
|Evan Turner (Ohio State)||junior||2010|
|Blake Griffin (Oklahoma,)||sophomore||2009|
|Tyler Hansbrough (UNC)||junior||2008|
|Kevin Durant (Texas)||freshman||2007|
|JJ Redick (Duke)||senior||2006|
|Andrew Bogut (Utah)||sophomore||2005|
|Jameer Nelson (St. Joseph’s)||senior||2004|
|TJ Ford (Texas)||sophomore||2003|
|Jason Williams (Duke)||junior||2002|
|Shane Battier (Duke)||senior||2001|
|Kenyon Martin (Cincinnati)||senior||2000|