2022-23 NHL Divisional Odds Tracker
- Which teams have the best odds to win their divisions this upcoming 2022-23 NHL season?
- The Colorado Avalanche are heavy favorites to win both the Central Division and the Presidents’ Trophy
- Track the 2022-23 NHL Divisional odds from the start of the season until the playoffs
The 2022-23 NHL regular season is set to begin in October and conclude in early April. The league is constructed of two conferences, each featuring two divisions. The Eastern Conference consists of the Atlantic and Metropolitan divisions, while the Western Conference consists of the Pacific and Central divisions.
At the conclusion of the regular season, the three highest-placed teams in each division and two wild card teams per conference will enter the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Use the graphs to see which teams are on the rise, which are declining, and who is considered a legitimate threat to win their division and Stanley Cup.
Atlantic Division Top Contenders
Atlantic Division Odds
|Toronto Maple Leafs||+180|
|Tampa Bay Lightning||+260|
|Detroit Red Wings||+3000|
All odds as of October 3rd at FanDuel.
- [Oct 3]: The Atlantic Division has opened as a three-horse race between Toronto, Florida and Tampa Bay. No other team has average odds shorter than +1500.
Metropolitan Division Top Contenders
Metropolitan Division Odds
|New York Rangers||+350|
|New York Islanders||+850|
|New Jersey Devils||+2000|
|Columbus Blue Jackets||+5000|
- [Oct 3]: Carolina has opened as +200 favorites to repeat as Metropolitan Divison champs in 2022-23, followed closely by the New York Rangers at +280.
Central Division Top Contenders
Central Division Odds
|St. Louis Blues||+1200|
- [Oct 3]: Colorado, the reigning Stanley Cup champs, have opened as heavy -150 favorites to win the Central. The Wild have the second-best average odds at +400.
Pacific Division Top Contenders
Pacific Division Odds
|Vegas Golden Knights||+410|
|Los Angeles Kings||+450|
|San Jose Sharks||+7000|
- [Oct 3]: The Pacific Division has opened as the most competitive division at the top, with four teams boasting average odds shorter than +450 .